Singapore PR Application Process
In AcceServ, our professional can assist to screen and assess your profile before determining your PR success rate! We will guide you through every single step so you will be at ease with the PR application process! AcceServ aim to deliver a smooth and hassle-free PR application should you fulfilled the required eligibility to apply for a Singapore permanent Resident.
Eligibility to apply for Singapore Permanent Resident ( Singapore PR )
As a foreigner and if you want to be a Singapore Permanent Resident, following are the eligibility criteria to apply for permanent residence.
- Spouse of a Singapore citizen (SC) or Singapore permanent resident (PR)
- Unmarried child aged below 21 born within the context of a legal marriage to, or have been legally adopted by, a SC or PR
- Aged parent of a SC
- Holder of an Employment Pass or S Pass
- Student studying in Singapore
- Foreign investor in Singapore.
For all Singapore PR application, the authority will takes into account factors such as the individual’s family ties to Singaporeans, economic contributions, qualifications, age, family profile and length of residency, to assess the applicant’s ability to contribute to Singapore and integrate into our society, as well as his or her commitment to sinking roots.
The general processing time for permanent residence applications submitted with the correct documentation is four to six months. Some applications may take longer to process.